Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today is our anniversary!

Yay, today is our third anniversary! It's hard to believe that we have been married already for three years, since it has gone by so fast. Since John works until 7 on Wednesdays, we actually celebrated our anniversary last Sunday by going to the Melting Pot. I have always wanted to go there and finally John relented and we went. Plus, we figured it was probably going to be our last chance to get out an enjoy a nice, quiet meal with just the two of us. From here on out, it will be family friendly restaurants like Red Robin. It was quite tasty, especially the chocolate fondue, which was to die for! I could have made meal out of just that.

Coincidentally, today also marks the 30 day countdown to the "official" due date. However, he could come either earlier or later. According to the online baby pool, people are guessing anywhere from September 27th (only 17 days from now!!) to October 15th! My at work baby pool has a similiar range as well, so I guess we will see! My co-worker, Sue is certain that he is coming on September 30th and refuses to even think that he could come any other time. She has even threated to make me pull weeds outside of our building and walk laps around the huge building next door on the 28th and 29th to make me go into labor!! However, since Cole will be half of John's genes there is a 50% chance of him being late, since John has a tough time getting anywhere on time.

2 comments:

Nikki and Bill Weiland said...

HAPPY ANNIVESARY

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

Oh Happy anniversary! I'm glad you got to go out and treat yourselves. I cannot believe He is almost here! I can't wait!