Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby Shower






Last week, the lovely ladies at work put on a baby shower for me. The little munchkin got all sorts of wonderful goodies. I did put up a fuss about having a shower ahead of time, but my manager, Audrey, basically told me to be quiet because we were having one whether I liked it or not. I still felt silly having people buy presents for me, but it was a lot of fun. There was a beautiful and delicious cake and my co-worker, Sonya, made me a diaper cake, which was adorable. It's so great to work with such nice people! I will definitely miss them all when I am out on leave, although my co-worker Sue has insisted that I bring in the baby as much as possible during that time.

1 comment:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

ok now I feel terrible. I don't know anyone so you're going to have to have a party with everyone. And go get that massage already girl!