Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pregnancy photos

John and I are lucky that our friend Lindsey is an amazingly talented photographer. Last weekend, she took some beautiful photos of John and I and some of me and my belly. Looking at these pictures, I can see how really huge I have become. Apparently, the camera doesn't lie, but the bathroom mirror does! I was worried that John would fuss about having his picture taken, since he isn't really crazy about posing for pictures. The beer drinking in the pool earlier that day seemed to help!

http://picasaweb.google.com/dreamlenzphotos/JohnLaura?authkey=HhPShQZCZtw#

3 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

She is such an AWESOME photographer. You look beautiful and good job John for smiling so pretty:)

Unknown said...

Lindsey is so amazing! She makes fat and miserable look beautiful. :) great photos that you will cherish always!

*mar* said...

SO. I think my favorite ones are:

**The one with your hands on your belly, and it's not in black and white, but it's not in color--I forgot what that is called. And it's just hand and belly.
**The one where you are both walking away (I just really love pictures like that!).
**The one where you're standing by the water, just you.

BUT...they are all beautiful!! Those are just my favorites. :)