Monday, June 9, 2008

Belly shot


No, my hair isn't dark now, I had actually been cleaning the house prior to this picture beng taken, so it was all back in a headband. As you can see, my belly appears to be growing at an alarming rate. I can't believe how much bigger I look today than I did just a few weeks ago. I am about 22 1/2 weeks now, just a little over half way there. At this rate, I fear that the little guy isn't going to be quite so little. I have been able to feel him move around for about a month now, but just today I felt what could only be kicks. He practiced his ninja skills for about 3 hours straight this morning while I was at work. It was quite a strange sensation compared to the small, gentle movements I felt before. It was almost like he had been tickling me from the inside, but today all that changed. Of course, he must have been sleeping this evening, so John still hasn't felt the little guy yet. I am pretty sure that will freak John out the first time.

3 comments:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

awesome! Its so amazing how this all works isn't it? Just wait until you can see his foot or elbow through your belly! That's freaky. I hope you'll sleep better with the pillow! And you look so cute pregnant!

Two Shrinking Sisters said...

You look great! This blog is so much fun to cathc up with you on. I can't wait to see you when you come to Chicago! Love ya, Amy

*mar* said...

Laura, you look great! :) Hope all is going well for you! We can't wait to see more preggo pictures! ;p