Wednesday, April 22, 2009

If you build it, he will come...
















John is officially done with his baseball stadium tour. He wasn't quite able to finish it last year before Cole was born, ending with only Shea Stadium left. Unfortunately, they tore down Shea Stadium, but John went to New York this weekend to see Citi Field, the new home of the Mets. Since he was already in NY, he also went to see the new Yankee Stadium and from what I understand, it was quite impressive. It's nice for me that he is finally done and won't be galavanting across the country anymore to visit these stadiums...that is until they build another new ballpark somewhere. And finally, we will be able to take a vacation that doesn't revolve around going to see a baseball game. In the last three years, I personally have been to games in DC, San Francisco, Anaheim and San Diego. Now I just pray that John won't want to take Cole on his own stadium tour when he gets older!

2 comments:

Nikki and Bill Weiland said...

You are a saint for allowing that. I would have lost my mind, about two years ago. I would plan on a cole baseball tour too.

Lindqvist Family said...

Nikki, you're right, I am a saint!