Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1st Cubs game







Cole went to his first regular season Cubs game last night when they played the Diamondbacks. I think he was more interested in all the lights, colors and sounds than the actual game, but I suppose that's to be expected when your only 6 months old. He also seemed to enjoy muching on his ticket. He did not like it when the Diamondbacks scored and burst into tears when they did, but I think tha twas mostly because of all the cheering and loud music from those Dbacks fans. But overall, I think he had a fun time hanging out with John, Uncle Steven and me.

3 comments:

Nikki and Bill Weiland said...

how cute. I think I am with cole, I am more interested in the other stuff, versus the game.

Unknown said...

Adorable!
Urban should have been very proud.
Rolf

*mar* said...

AH...what a cutie! Too bad y'all are settin' him up for a lifetime of heartache.

:) Love you guys! :)