Monday, October 6, 2008

4 days left and still no sign of Cole...

We have four days left until the "due date" and still no sign of the newest Lindqvist. I have officially reached the point where I am tired of being pregnant and I am ready for him to get here already! Leroy and I took a very brisk walk this evening hoping to entice Cole along. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it actually works. If not, Leroy and I will probably head out again tomorrow for longer.

Tomorrow, I head back to the doctor for my weekly appointment. Hopefully, they will tell me that I am making some progress. Last week, I was already dilated to 3 cms which shocked me seeing that I have had no other signs of impending labor. The doctor said she thought that he would be coming sooner rather than later. I asked her if she thought that meant I wouldn't make it to my appointment the following week (tomorrow) and she said that was likely, but here we are...

Over the weekend, we went to Costco to stock up on all types of goodies that we knew that we would need while I am on leave and not recieving a paycheck; everything from dog food to laundry detergent to paper towels. We were those people with the overflowing cart due to all the giant items we were purchasing. And Costco certainly knows how to make you impulse buy. Somehow we always end up with things in the cart that aren't on the list, simply due to the fact that it's such a good deal. That's how John ended up putting a box of 700 baby wipes into our cart figuring hey, it's only $15! Although, I am certain that we will go through those in no time!

2 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

It's almost over. It will be here before you know it.

*mar* said...

Aw...we can't wait to see him! :)