Thursday, May 15, 2008

Very first blog

So, I finally got with 2008 and decided to create a blog. Since so many of our friends and family are back in Chicago, this seems like the easiest way for everyone to see what we are up to. Especially my mother, who hasn't seen me in about 5 or 6 weeks and wants to see how big I am with the baby growing. I will be 19 weeks tomorrow, so we are almost half way done, which seems crazy, since it seems like just yesterday we found out that we are expecting our first 2-legged, non-fur covered child in October. We find out next Tuesday whether it will be a boy or a girl, so we are very excited about that.

I hope that you all enjoy our new blog!

1 comment:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

yea! you have a blog! Thank you, its about time. :)