Friday, May 22, 2009

Seriously, could he be any cuter?
















I am sure that I am biased, but I think that John and I have the most handsome baby ever. I always think that he couldn't get any cuter and then he does! Our friend Lindsey took some beautiful pictures of him a few weeks ago and I can't believe how adorable he looks.


In the past week, he has learned to get himself into a sitting up position, so he thinks it is lots of fun to practice that in his crib during nap and night time. We can hear him squealing in there and then when we go in there, he is just sitting up, waving around his blankie and looking pleased as punch with himself. He is also SO close to really crawling. He has been scooting around on his tummy quite a bit and makes some admirable progress that way and in the past two days, he has also started crawling on his own, but only gets about a foot before he stops. John asked him if he could learn to crawl by his birthday, so we will see if that wish comes true...

2 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

Oh, he is the cutest thing ever. Lindsey did an awesome job. You're not biased, he's so handsome. Love the cubs picture:)

Brian Meyer said...

I need the Cubbie one to hang next to my Dernier autograph. 8 X 11 should suffice.