Thursday, January 8, 2009

3 months already!




The last three months have just flown by! Little Cole is growing bigger by the minute and we are having so much fun with him. He is smiling a lot and starting to make all sorts of silly noises.

Sadly, my maternity leave was over last week and I returned to work this week. It breaks my heart every day to leave him and I already feel like I am missing out on so much with him. Luckily, we have a great daycare situation. John is home with Cole on Mondays all day and Fridays until early afternoon. I get to leave work early on Fridays to spend the rest of the afternoon with him. Tuesday through Thursday our friend Lindsey comes over and watches him, along with her little guy, Larz. Larz is going to be 2 in April, and is quite a handful all on his own, so Lindsey is certainly busy all day long with these two! From what I understand, Cole has been quite the smooth operator with Lindsey and likes to flirt with her by showing off his handsome smile! I am fortunate that I love my job and the people that I work with, so it makes it that much easier to get through everyday. However, I still miss him terribly and can't wait to see him when I get home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Grattis Cole!
Rolf

Nikki and Bill Weiland said...

he is getting so big. He is adorable!!

*mar* said...

Aw. He's so cute and so big! :)