Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Someone is ready for Christmas!











As you can see by the pictures, Cole is very excited for his first Christmas! There are already a number of presents under the tree for him and Santa hasn't even been here yet. Cole was a very good sport about getting suited up in the reindeer outfit. As soon as I saw that outfit in Kohl's, I couldn't resist. Plus it was 50% off! I figure in a few years, he'll be too embarrassed to let me put him in something like that, so I better seize the moment!

3 comments:

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

ha ha. Funny. What an exciting Christmas for you and John. I'm so happy for you both. Cole is just perfect.

The Meyer Family said...

What a great Reindeer outfit. I love it. Have a Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
from
Margareta and Rolf